McKesson Hydrocolloid Thin Dressing
Individually packaged (Sterile) Per box
Primary or secondary dressing for wounds with light to moderate exudate. Pliable, absorbent, and waterproof wound dressings that can provide an effective barrier to microorganisms.
Hydrocolloid layer reacts with cellular material from the wound to form a gel like covering to help maintain a moist wound environment. Cohesive dressing removal system does not break down or leave residue in the wound and facilitates easy removal.
Moisture resistant outer barrier film helps prevent urine, feces and or moisture from penetrating the dressing reducing the risk of contamination to the wound.
Thin Hydrocolloid is semi-transparent and allows visualization of the wound. Also feature smooth, tapered design to help minimize friction and prevent dressing edges from rolling up.
Management of partial and full thickness wounds such as leg ulcers and pressure injuries. Help maintain a moist wound healing environment to assist in autolytic debridement and protect the wound from external contamination.
Patients with known hypersensitivities to the components of the dressing or third-degree burns. Conditions that lead to the formation of the wound (pressure, venous insufficiency, etc.) must be considered and addressed as part of the total wound care treatment plan.
Dressing change frequency is dependent upon the amount of drainage. May be left in place for up to seven days or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- McKesson Hydrocolloid Dressings
- 2" x 2" (5.1 cm x 5.1 cm), 4” X 4” (10.2 cm x 10.2 cm), 6” x 6” (15.2 cm x 15.2 cm)
- McKesson Thin Hydrocolloid Dressings aim to provide an optimal wound healing environment with a matrix design that delivers enhanced absorbency, flexibility, and overall patient care.
- Not only does the new design help prevent residues from leaching into wound bed, but it keeps the wound contact layer intact, reduces the potential for skin maceration, and assists in one-piece removal.
- Hydrocolloid layer reacts with cellular material from the wound to form a gel-like covering to help maintain a moist wound environment.
- Cohesive dressing removal system does not break down or leave residue in the wound and facilitates easy removal without tearing the dressing or skin. Wound contact layer remains intact and minimizes potential wound bed disturbance.
- Low-profile rounded corners and smooth tapered design helps reduce edge roll-up and risk of shear and friction.
- Semi-transparent outer layer permits wound site visualization without removing dressing.
- Thin and flexible dressing conforms to body contours; adhesion is firm yet gentle to peri-wound skin.
- Highly absorbent inner layer effectively removes exudates from the wound and facilitates granulation, epithelization, and autolysis.
- Moisture resistant outer barrier film helps prevent urine, feces and/or moisture from penetrating the dressing reducing the risk of contamination to the wound.
- Up to 7-day wear time provides undisturbed moist wound environment, enhances healing, minimizes skin maceration, and reduces frequency of dressing changes.
- Available in multiple shapes and sizes to fit caregiver needs including hard-to-dress areas such as the sacrum, heel, and elbow.
- Available with film-backing or foam-backing to suit various application needs.
- Single Use
- Not made with natural rubber latex.
- Packaged: Individually packaged (Sterile) Per box
|1882, 1883 & 1884
|2 X 2 Inch, 4 X 4 Inch & 6 X 6 Inch
|Latex Free Indicator
|Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex