McKesson Puracyn® Plus Professional Formula Antimicrobial Hydrogel
FDA approved to add and maintain moisture in the wound bed and facilitate autolytic debridement of acute and chronic dermal lesions including itch and pain relief.
Puracyn® Plus contains hypochlorous, a known antimicrobial intended for wounds with little to no drainage.
Cover with appropriate secondary dressing such as Barrier Island Dressing. Change dressing as directed by a healthcare professional
- McKesson Puracyn® Plus Professional Formula Antimicrobial Hydrogel
- FDA-approved to add and maintain moisture in the wound bed and facilitate autolytic debridement of acute and chronic dermal lesions including itch and pain relief.
- Intended for use by healthcare professionals to moisten the wound bed and facilitate autolytic debridement of acute and chronic dermal lesions.
- Relieves itch and pain associated with dermal irritation, sores, injuries, and ulcers of dermal tissue, in addition to moistening and lubricating absorbent wound dressings.
- Contains hypochlorous acid, a known antimicrobial, which serves as a preservative to inhibit the growth of microorganisms in the hydrogel.
- Hydrogel used to maintain a moist wound environment, thereby encouraging autolytic debridement of the wound and relieving discomfort (i.e., itch and pain) associated with dermal irritation.
- For the management of partial or full-thickness wounds such as 1st and 2nd degree burns, stage I – IV pressure injuries, diabetic and stasis ulcers, abrasions and skin irritations, surgical wounds (donor and graft sites, incisions), trauma wounds, and various dermatoses including atopic dermatitis.
- For wounds with little or no exudate
- Maintains stability for up to 24 months.
- Gentle, safe, and free of toxic chemicals; passed FDA-mandated testing on tissue sensitivity and toxicity with no irritation reported.
- Scientifically tested as safe and non-irritating to the skin and wounds
- Safety of the professional formula on wound healing verified in a daily, repeated-use study until full-thickness wound defects were healed in vivo.
- Easy application provided by 3-ounce bottle with convenient twist cap.
- Featured pH range, comparable to the pH of blood or water, makes the product as tissue friendly for human use as water or normal saline solution.
- Can be used as a wound filler to fill cavities.
- For best results, cleanse the wound with McKesson Puracyn® Plus Professional Formula Wound Irrigation Solution before applying hydrogel.
- Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
- Packaged: 1 Each
- Puracyn Plus is a registered trademark of Innovacyn, Inc.
|SC-1113215-MPAH-3OZ & SC-1113215-MPAG-CS6
|McKesson Puracyn® Plus Professional
|Hypochlorous Acid (HOCI), Electrolyzed Water (H2O), Sodium Chloride (NaCI), Sodium Hypochlorite (NaOCI), Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Phosphates, Sodium Sulfate
|Latex Free Indicator
|Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex