McKesson Fixed Depth Lancet Needle 1.5 mm Depth 28 Gauge Push Button Activation
McKesson Push-Button Safety Lancets are an innovative design which provides a better way to obtain blood samples quickly and comfortably. The safety lancet delivers accurate, painless blood sampling at the touch of a button for efficiency and convenience. Reliability provided by optimized needle exposure of 1.5 mm fixed depth to guarantee adequate blood flow. Features gamma-sterilized 28-gauge needles fully covered and protected with a sterility tab.
Electro-polished, silicone-coated needle with high puncture speed minimizes pain and facilitates healing for gentle finger-tip sampling. Enhanced safety with sterility tab and self-destructing activation mechanism. Easy-to-handle, retractable design features an intuitive, 2-step operation with low firing force and no lancet loading required. Purple color-coded design for easy gauge identification. Disposable design for convenient single use.
Now there is a better way to quickly — and comfortably — obtain adequate blood samples. McKesson’s new and innovative Push-Button Safety Lancet is:
- Easy to handle, thanks to an intuitive, 2-step operation with low firing force and no lancet loading required.
- Sterile because needles are gamma-sterilized, fully covered and protected with a sterility tab.
- Efficient delivering an adequate blood sample with a single push of the button.
- Safe because its patented, self-destructing activation mechanism eliminates the possibility of reuse.
- Gentle thanks to an electro-polished and silicone coated needle with a high puncture speed that minimizes pain and facilitates healing.
- Reliable including color-coded versions and an optimized needle exposure length that guarantees adequate blood flow.
|DSM-840311-LCT-BX100, DSM-840311-LCT-BX200 and DSM-840311-LCT-BX400
|Push Button Activated
|1.5 mm Depth
|Fixed Depth Lancet
|Latex Free Indicator
|Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex