McKesson Sterile Mineral Oil Emulsion Impregnated
Made of high-porosity gauze impregnated with U.S.P. Petrolatum treating fragile tissue with gentle care. The breathable fabric prevents the pooling of fluid by draining exudate away from the wound site.
From burns and ulcers to surgical incisions , the oil emulsion provides a moist environment conducive to wound healing. Sterile and Non-adherent to maximize comfort during dressing change or removal. It's conformability offers effective management of infected and non-infected wounds.
- McKesson Oil Emulsion Non-Adhering Dressing
- Infused with an emulsified blend of U.S.P. Petrolatum, compatible with other treatments.
- Sterile and non-adherent to resist sticking to skin; helps to enhance patient comfort.
- Minimal maceration and occlusion due to open mesh, knitted fabric.
- Resists shredding or unraveling when trimmed to size.
- Single Use
- Not made with natural rubber latex.
|61-77041 & 61-77042
|Oil Emulsion Impregnated Dressing
|3 X 3 Inch & 3 X 8 Inch
|USP White Petrolatum / Mineral Oil
|Latex Free Indicator
|Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex